- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
1,700 to 2,000 EGP per month
- Males Only
About the Job
- Improve the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of company mission - specifically, support.
- Receiving Full and empty requests of all malfunction repair units requests from customers.
- Inform technicians by the needful action to do and follow up repairs & PTI to implement the right settings.
- Report repairs & PTI results to customers by mails.
- Update repairs & PTI on excel sheet, DS4 on daily basis.
- Communicate with customers and ensure meeting service excellence and meet deadlines.
- Clearly and professionally interact with the customer regarding repairs & PTI status on a daily basis.
- Able to determine tools and equipment required to perform the scope of the job.
- Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting service.
- Empty PTI & repairs and Estimate repairs costs.
- Get approvals on DS4.
- Update repairs on depot system, MSC System.
- Send request to storekeeper to release mentioned spare parts for repairs.
- Update operations done on excel sheet then on DS4.
- Establishing preventative PTI & repairing schedules with customer.
- Issue invoices of repairs and spare parts.
- Performs PTI and repairs at locations site & customers site.
- Provide high level technical support to external customers at their
- Interface with cross functional work teams such as field applications, customer support/services.
- Create and maintain service information in the company ERP.
- Timely and professionally handle field service calls and issues.
- Timely complete and submit all required paperwork.
- Communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions.
- Expected to resolve any issues at the work site without interrupting the customer's business or daily activities.
- Service must be done effectively and in the shortest time possible.
- Study and interpret blueprints, schematics, manuals, wiring diagrams, repairs equipment, utilizing knowledge of electronics and using standard test instruments and hand tools to determine maintenance and repair procedures.
- Ensure that repairs & PTI standards are implemented and carried out in accordance with industry standards and best practice.
- Work closely with Field staff to implement appropriate policies to manage work flow and communication. Provide assistance and guidance to Junior Engineers and technicians.
- Stay updated on industry standards and technical service knowledge.
- Preforms any other duties commensurate with the capabilities of a Service Engineer.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Marine Manufacturing & Services
Educational / Skills Requirements
BS degree in related field (technical qualifications in mechanical engineering).
- Minimum 0-3 years' experience in the same field.
- Males only.
- Alexandria resident only.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Strong computer skills
- Working knowledge and ability to test and troubleshoot electrical analog and digital circuits.
- Leadership & supervision skills and the ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Understanding of the company and competitor's electrical, electronic and mechanical products and services.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Knowledge and practice of safety precautions related to working with electrical and electronic equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to provide service and represent company interests in developing customer relationships to assure long-term customer satisfaction.
- Customer Service.
- Quality Oriented.
- Time management, Decision making.
About this Company
ATEB Group was established on 1989 started with reefer services and maintenance after then became the authorized service agent for the only 4 reefer manufacturers; Carrier Transicold, Thermoking, Daikin, Mitsubishi and then Starcool in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alexandria Trading and Engineering Bureau