- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Managing a Quality Assurance or Quality Control team.
- Being responsible for the overall quality of products released by the company. Performing tests to verify quality of products before they hit the market.
- Monitoring the production line and doing periodic Quality Control checks
- Implementing improvements to production processes that lead to overall increases in product quality.
- Working together with project leaders to discuss solutions to quality issues.
- Satisfying customer expectations about the product's quality
- Creating production plans for new products to guarantee quality from stage one.
- Scheduling project plans along with the project team to fit project deadlines.
- Writing reports on design, pre-production, and production to check on the quality status of the product at all stages of production and inform the rest of the production team.
- Complying with ISO accreditation requirements
- Auditing materials provided by suppliers to assure quality before incorporation into the product.
- Assessing the product's quality by testing for a range of features and seeing how the product performs under stresses like impact, temperature, humidity, etc.
- Investigating causes of quality problems and proposing solutions
- Training new Quality Control employees.
- Utilizing extensive knowledge of the product's inner workings to diagnose problems.
- Continuing education on newly developing Quality Control techniques.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Food Services/Restaurants/Catering