- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets, relevant to the sales, marketing and customer service departments
- Defines broad organizational goals and objectives and make recommendation to the Chief Executive Officer for their implementation;
- Directs the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow, and thereby solidifying management control and direction of the enterprise;
- Develops and establishes operating policies consistent with the CEO’s broad policies and objectives and insures their adequate execution;
- Appraises and evaluates the results of the three departments’ overall operations and regularly and systematically reports these results to the CEO;
- Defines incentive plans for the three departments on their report, based on industry best practices
- Directs and oversees a number of different marketing projects at different stages of development;
- Liaises with external consultants, vendors and agencies to implement the organizations’ marketing strategy
- Works with the Board and Chief Executive to develop a commercial strategy for the organization ;
- Works with the Marketing Manager and encourages colleagues to promote Tabarak Holding as a credible commercial partner to include public relations, marketing, social media and networking, etc… ;
- Defines the different market segments we need to approach based on the client profile of each project;
- Secures meetings and presents the organization and our offerings in the most advantageous way;
- Responsible for communication of the Tabarak vision and strategy to the internal customers and to the outside world.
- Responsible for internal communications, events, external communication and media relations.
- Responsible for public affairs, crisis and reputation management, brand management, and content management for internal and external communications.
- Plans Communication strategy and Massages to high net worth clients
- Develops and implements a clear communications strategy which is consistent across all aspects of external and internal communications and which is integrated within the corporate communications strategy.
- Is the principle contact for media relations including briefing the Executive Committee and senior management for media activity.
- Defines and communicates Master Sales Reports, Client prospects & Sales conflicts to CEO
- Directly involved with the Development Team regarding the Concept and Operational designs for upcoming Future Investments.
- Forecasts and defines Quarterly and Yearly Sales Targets for any given Project.
- Responsible of providing and setting the prices for the projects with regards to individual units.
- Gives feedback to the Development Team regarding the designs of current projects to further enhance and preserve the quality of future projects.
- Makes recommendations on contracts articulation
- Analyses CRM reports and makes recommendations for process efficiency improvement
- Validate CS budget and manpower plan
- Interfaces with high net worth clients on major issues
- Provides strategic counsel to CEO and senior management teams, business heads regarding Media relations and internal communications to build and protect corporate brand name and image.
- Develops, presents and manages the budget for Corporate Communications Department to secure the highest value in return to Tabarak.
- Develops and updates Internal and External Communications policies, procedures and plans in line with Tabarak’s strategic business plan.
15 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Tabarak Holding was established in 1979 with a global vision and an Egyptian investment. It was first known as Tabarak Group and with the expansion and diversity of its investments it has expanded to be Tabarak Holding. Tabarak can be portrayed best as one of the first...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tabarak Holding