- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Job
- Sales Representatives out door sell a company's products and services. Customers include individuals, businesses and government organizations and sales
- As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business; sales representatives work to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
0 to 1 years
Bachelor's Degree only
About this Company
Nile Publishing Company was established in March 2007. We have an excellent relationship with contacts at Language, British and American schools in Egypt and in other countries in the region. One of our services is holding training seminars and workshops for the various school...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nile Publishing Company