- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
9,000 to 10,000 EGP per month, Transportation available
About the Job
Responsible for implementing the production plan of the company and preparing daily production plans and direct supervision of the production in terms of employment, equipment and products and maintain the quality of products and increase production rates while reducing cost.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, organizing, directing and supervising the employees and workers of production and fully supervising the inputs, processes and outputs of the production process.
- Determine the needs of the raw materials required for production according to the annual plan (export and local).
- Identification of the human resource requirements necessary to work in the management of production.
- Responsible for evaluating all employees in the production department.
- Emphasize the application of occupational safety and health standards in the production hall.
- Emphasize the application of various quality systems (ISO - HACCP – GMP).
- Increase productivity and reduce the erosion and production of a product conforming to the quality and that through the advantages of KPI'S different.
- Provide the necessary reports on everything related to the process of production, achievements, and problems to the factory manager.
- Coordination between the different departments to solve all problems related to the production processes of maintenance, quality and production.
- Emphasize the commitment to implement the operations of the machine SOP for all stages of production.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Experts Food Industries is an Egyptian company, established since 2011, for the purpose of producing sustainable and consistently premium quality of aseptic tomato paste, fruit pulps, pickled olives and table olives for the local and global users, seeking customer satisfaction...
See all Careers and Jobs at Experts Food Industries