- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manage all HSE affairs related to the organization
- Develop span of meetings and audits applied at all projects.
- Develop HSE competencies and training needs at all levels within the organization.
- Manage EHS team, with all their output relative to organization needs.
- Lead HSE focal points committee and act as custodian of the Management team HSE committee.
- Build HSE policies, standards, and procedures.
- Develop different Hazards and Effects Management Process, as per the requirements of different businesses
- Lead emergency and crisis situations relative to organization business scope.
- Lead investigation teams during accident/ incident investigation.
- Manage staff to support in carrying out required jobs.
- Support all functions on all HSE related issues, when new elements are needed or new customer requirements.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Tawasol Telecom is specialized in total turnkey acquisition, survey, design, execution and maintenance of telecommunication projects whether it is a single product or a turnkey project. Our focus is centered on GSM / CDMA construction and maintenance of sites providing a...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tawasol