- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare and maintain company documents and reports.
- Schedule meetings, book meeting rooms and prepare meeting agenda.
- Answer and route phone calls and take messages.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mails.
- Provide operations support and documentation support for Managers.
- Coordinate the administration activities involved in the employee recruitment, performance evaluation and termination processes.
- Determine the administration issues and resolve them for smooth office operations.
- Review and revise the work order for administration staff daily.
- Monitor the service calls and dispatches them accordingly.
- Coordinate with inside staffs and outside agencies for daily administrative operations.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Banking Financial Services
About this Company
Tanmeyah is a fast-growing, high-street lender operating on a local level to provide comprehensive microfinance solutions to lower-income business owners across Egypt who would otherwise have no access to the banking sector.
See all Careers and Jobs at Tanmeyah