- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Social Media Specialist will be charged with managing a number of client’s social media-profiles and executing the marketing strategy.
- Successful candidate will develop and maintain but not limited to blogs, video feeds, trending social networking sites and resource centers. The candidate will be responsible for providing the customers with comprehensive analytics, data presentations, and resource management reports. This candidate will have a
- Demonstrated history of working in a fast-paced environment while delivering multiple projects on schedule, on budget and with no errors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement social media strategies for multiple companies that build brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and product adoption.
- Creation of content which meets our customer standards
- Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
- Review and approve content on a daily basis.
- Creating and managing monthly promotions .
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Media Production Online Media