Skills And Tools:
About the Job:
We are looking for an Odoo Implementer who is motivated to join a team of ambitious & creative people. The candidate should have the ability to implement all the modules of Odoo including Accounting, Purchasing, Inventory, Sales, HR… etc.
- Gather customer requirements and document it well.
- Define configurations and development activities required to fulfil customer requirements.
- Document requirements and define which will need configurations and which will need development.
- Perform configuration tasks required by the client.
- Follow up with the clients to make sure that team will deliver what is required.
- Follow up with developers to get development tasks done in time.
- Handle client requests regarding Odoo issues.
- Deliver training on different Odoo modules.
- Help support team in supporting clients.
- Help sales team in demos and POC (Proof of Concepts).
Hedgecorp operates an equal opportunities policy and highly encourages diversity among race, gender, religion, or color. Welcoming applications from all areas of the community.
- +2 years’ experience in Odoo implementation
- Good knowledge of business processes especially accounting.
- Complete understanding of ERP and open source concepts.
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Linux experience (preferably Ubuntu).
- English fluency is essential.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly.
- Odoo DeveloperConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago