- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Very Competitive Package & Allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Management of multiple/concurrent projects.
- Managing and communicating timelines, project plans.
- Allocate resources and define roles and responsibilities, specific outcomes, and clear measures for the quality and success of the team
- Manage/Hire the project team and their backlog and daily tasks
- Manage relationship and communication with the client, developers, Salesforce, third-party vendors, and other project stakeholders
- Organize, manage, and participate in meetings with the customer: progress meetings, requirements gathering, UAT, etc.
- Participate in pre-sales activities to define project scope, timeline, and resources
- Formulate basic layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video, and sound.
- Communicating with clients to analyze Business Requirements within their software development projects
- Analyzing requirements, creating mockups, and coordinating them with clients
- Writing and supporting technical specifications
- Capability to build BRD business requirements documents
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Verify different project phases and tasks completion.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising Real Estate/Property Management