- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Contributes directly to Company plan achievement by providing the highest level technical and analytical expertise in the sale of Streams Products and Services Related.
- Responsible for Document Assessments and design of Streams solutions. Manages the delivery of the solutions and has ownership for resolution of application, software, and connectivity problems requiring on-site support.
- Is fully qualified to handle the most significant sales operations assignments requiring a wide application of theories, concepts, and principles.
- Has specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth. Is acknowledged by customers and by Streams as expert in an area of specialization.
- The Pre-Sales Systems Analyst position is assigned as required to specific phases of the sales cycle: Sales Support (Presales) & Implementation. Analyst product knowledge should include various Streams products and the S/W(s) and systems required to enrich our solutions
- Consult with customers in selling and supporting Products & Services. Act as a trusted advisor and technical strategist for customer senior management.
- Provide the highest level of technical and analytical sales support for small, medium, large & complex opportunities:
- Provide leadership and guidance to other assigned technical support resources.
- Participate in developing account strategies.
- Assume the leadership role in analyzing and documenting customer requirements through the assessment methodology and tools.
- Develop solutions to meet the customer’s business and technical requirements.
- Apply technical knowledge and expertise to design appropriate solutions using Streams products and services, as well as products from our marketing partners.
- Write and present the technical portions of proposals. Include customer support recommendations.
- Provide technical support for high level sales presentations and customized demonstrations.
- Understand customer requirements for support services; recommend and deliver billable services as appropriate.
- Plan the implementation of technical solutions:
- Assure the technical validity and interoperability of the solution and its direct relationship to the customer’s strategic business plans.
- Develop skills required by new technologies and markets.
- Develop implementation plan, working with Streams, customer, and third party resources. Obtain commitment to activities and schedule.
- Manage solution delivery:
- Act as project manager for the implementation team. Coordinate Streams, customer, and third-party resources.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consulting Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
Streams, was established as a joint stock company in Dec 2014 to cater for the vast demand required for high quality and innovative technology services and solutions for documents and enterprise content management.
See all Careers and Jobs at Streams
In addition to its developed and tailored solutions for...