- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Conduct full analysis on credit cases submitted for one of Business Banking lending solutions and prepare their credit packages, follow up on their performance to ensure complying with the relevant credit policy, Bank Policies & CBE regulations within the defined TAT.
- Perform Financial Statement Accuracy checks and receipt of sales info memorandum from RM to ensure portfolio quality.
- Conduct financial statement spreading and analysis on Business banking company’s financials referred from the Relationship managers to offer them the suitable lending package.
- Ensure that Credit investigation report is in order with no negative findings to cover all investigation aspects.
- Pass customers through CSC (Customer screening criteria) to reach customer’s risk grade and ensure their alignment with the bank’s set risk appetite.
- Prepare the Customer’s “Terms of Lending”/ “Customer Acceptance Criteria” – (Terms of Lending) as per the customer risk grade.
- Conduct regular customer meetings to clarify on risk points
- Approve customer’ Buyers and Suppliers based on evaluation of Credit investigation report.
- Prepare Credit Approval Memo (CAM), presenting the company’s financial parameters matching the relevant policy and write-ups for annual reviews and memos incorporating all risks with strict adherence to CBE and for the annual reviews of the existing clients and new commitments to renew packages.
- Obtain the necessary approvals of the relevant the approving bodies on Credit packages
- Provide case feedback on submitted cases form the RMs within the defined TAT to maintain customer satisfaction and set service levels.
- Follow up and track the portfolio in terms of the expiry and renewals of granted facilities in order for the required approvals to be finalized before the target date. .
- Monitor the facility utilization to ensure that it is within approved limit and structure and ensure prompt settlement of dues.
- Respond to the recommended actions regarding the Early Warning alarming signals with actionable interactions in a timely manner to maintain portfolio quality.
Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Follow all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work
- Comply with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor’s degree of commerce, Business Administration, accounting or equivalent.
Minimum 4- 8 years of lending experience to SME/Midcap segment, relationship management
- Credit knowledge & Certification
About this Company
Commercial International Bank S.A.E. is an Egyptian private-sector bank. The company corporate headquarters are located in Cairo, Egypt. The bank serves more than 500,000 clients and has more than 6,000 employees.
See all Careers and Jobs at CIB
To uphold CIB’s distinct reputation...