- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Marketing coordinator’s primary role is to help and assist marketing team to successfully initiate the marketing activities, claim vendor MDF (marketing development fund). Also assisting in all other marketing activities.
- Claiming marketing funds on time as per internal procedure and vendor guidelines. Reporting claims status fortnightly per vendor (claim book), collecting of all required POEs (proof of executions) per activity/results
Major Responsibility: Website & Social Media management
- Timely update on website & social media accounts (LinkedIn – Facebook – Twitter) as per activities launched during the quarter/month following marketing manager approval before posting
- Claim from Vendors needs to finish as per internal once activity is over.
- 100% claiming to be done for all responsible vendors as per both internal and vendor guidelines
- Website, need to be up to date with any promotional activity
- Social Media account need to be up to date with latest news of Aptec Saudi Arabia.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Aptec, an Ingram Micro company, is a leading technology distributor with a wide network of resellers across the Middle East. Aptec is the authorized distributor for most of the leading IT hardware, software and communications manufacturers in the world. Under the brand name of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aptec