- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will support our technology partners and system integrators to identify the right AI and machine learning solutions for several business industries. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help develop an overall AI and Machine learning ecosystem engagement strategy.
- Promote Nvidia enterprise technology for machine learning applications in different industries.
- Work closely with Ingram Micro technology partners to identify, adapt or articulate data models and algorithms to solve customers’ business challenges.
- In partnership with the Sales and Business development team, formulate and execute a strategy to drive adoption of Ingram Micro AI Solutions with our partners.
- Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers and partners considering or already using our solutions.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst Ingram Micro partners.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be AI advocates
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, partners and technology vendors.
The successful candidate will become a trusted adviser to our customers supporting our sales and business development team to drive revenue from AI solutions and Nvidia products and services in META “Middle East, Turkey and Africa”.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
Candidates Profile - Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Experience using statistical and computer languages (R, Python, C++, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience with parallel programming, ideally CUDA C/C++
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Computer science or CCCCCC degree, MBA or higher is preferred or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. Must have a proven ability to drive business results with data-based insights.
- Must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams with a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
- Able to assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Can develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Can use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Can develop testing framework and test model quality.
- Can coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Can develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Able to work in a team and goals driven
- Consistent top performer
- Fluent in English is a must, any other language is a plus
About this Company
Aptec, an Ingram Micro company, is a leading technology distributor with a wide network of resellers across the Middle East. Aptec is the authorized distributor for most of the leading IT hardware, software and communications manufacturers in the world. Under the brand name of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aptec