- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,000 EGP per month, commissions
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our products.
- Provides product, service, and technical /engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Generate leads and commit to customer service by building strong relationships.
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
- Examines customer requests for service or complaint and ensures problem/service solved in a timely manner.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales and activity targets.
- Prepares sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information.
- Organizes and attends events and exhibitions.
- Monitors competitor activity and propose counter actions/response.
- Contributes to long-term marketing and sales plan to drive forward agreed company objectives.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services Manufacturing
About this Company
Working closely with customers, engineers and consultants, ULTIMATRUE Engineering Industries offers a wide array of electrical and electronic products and services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ultimatrue Engineering Industries
Taking a glimpse of the company's portfolio, ULTIMATRUE
Designs and assembles its own...