- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social insurance, Medical insurance, Flexible hours
- Females Preferred
About the Job
General Administrative Duties
- Prepare periodic reports regarding the Department's activities and achievements to be submitted to the Customer Care Manager.
- Conduct periodic meetings with subordinates within the Department to ensure that priorities are clear and the workflow is running smoothly.
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Customer Care Manager.
Call Center Activities
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Assist in developing customer service procedures, policies and standards for the organization.
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to provide better customer compliance to purchase a product or service.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or letter.
- Listen to customer requests, answer questions and provide required information.
- Utilize computers and software to carry out the job responsibilities.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Provide an initial telephone contact for all MyBloom customers.
- Provides feedback to Operations team to ensure all customers have accurate and timely information on order status and/or changes.
- Monitors programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use.
- Answer and follow-up customers' complaints.
- Responsible for the issuing of MyBloom Program Cards, and responding to any inquiries.
- Responsible for the follow-up on MyShopper
- Responsible for the follow-up on BloomBaby registries, answering inquiries, and resolving any arising issues or complaints.
- Investigate and resolve any problems arising in the course of providing the service.
- Pass any customer comments or complaints on products or services to appropriate manager to enable them to identify any potential improvements and enhancements.
- Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents and thoroughly report it to the management.
- Utilize social media to respond to customer complaints and praise.
- Conduct follow-up calls for clients whom hadn’t made a purchase within a specific period.
- Maintain all required records of activity levels for management control purposes.
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts, orders and continually update customer profiles.
- Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services and completing deals.
- Search for new technology for better service, higher efficiency and identify areas of improvement.
- Work with management on customer service initiatives.
- Works continually towards self-development to stay current on customer service, sales and supervisory procedures & practices.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys, analyzing information and applications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Initiate new ideas and initiatives to support BLOOM and share it with R&D department.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Cosmetics Pharmaceuticals Retail
Minimum required Education
- Bachelor's degree/Diploma from certified university/academy
- Proficiency in the Arabic and English language.
Skills and Abilities
- People Management Skills
- Decision Making
- Planning, organization and detail orientation
- Visionary and strategic thinking
- Client oriented
- Negotiating/Influencing Skills
- Conflict resolution skill
- Professional knowledge in Retail and sales principles, methods, and applications.
- Professional knowledge in Customer Care/call center management.
- Previous experience in Soft-tech system is a plus
- Previous experience in pharmacies chains is a plus
About this Company
Bloom is the first store of its kind in Egypt that combines a multitude of departments and services ranging from:
See all Careers and Jobs at Bloom Egypt
Health & Wellness: a comprehensive pharmacy providing medicinal and nutritional products and services.
Beauty & Cosmetics: a wide range...