- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Hindawi Publishing Corporation is now hiring "Network Engineer" to establish and maintain network performance by building network configurations and connections; troubleshooting network problems.
- Establish networking environment and direct system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Establish and enforce policies to secure network system.
- Setup and configure various network devices, services (routers, switches, firewalls, wireless, load balancers, QoS) and network related servers (DHCP, DNS, Proxy and VPN).
- Ensure that network has been customized to satisfy client’s requirements
- Support administration of network servers and services
- Assign and update network addresses and domain name service records for network devices
- Manage all network related server’s back-up and restore
- Provide remote access for approved users to use secure VPN connection
- Provide Level-1 and Level-2 supporting and troubleshooting to resolve tickets
- Monitor network usage and day to day admin work
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Publishing and Printing
About this Company
Hindawi is one of the world’s largest publishers of peer-reviewed, fully Open Access journals. We are passionate about working with the global academic community to promote open scholarly research to the world. With the help of our academic Editors, based in institutions...
See all Careers and Jobs at Hindawi