- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Monthly bonus
About the Job
- Meet & Greet customers at our Showrooms with minimum waiting time using QUEUE system.
- Meeting clients after signing contract, sending welcome Letter and making sure of delivering our Sales KIT and all relevant documents and information's.
- Prepare the required documents in advance for clients to facilitate his / her visit.
- Be smart, courteous, polite, helpful and professional in customer approach.
- Being the main vocal point between customer and other department such as Sales, Marketing, Operation, Finance, Legal, and Handover & Technical.
- Making Courtesy Calls for increasing Customer Satisfaction.
- Increasing first contact issue resolution.
- Return customer calls if missed with turn-around time of 1 hour as a maximum.
- Reply to customer inquiries through phone, emails, and letters within the same day in an effective manner.
- Maintain accurate customer history on CRM software via ‘Interactions’ and ‘Service Requests’ in accordance with Customer Care SLA.
- maintain a Hard copy of Files in order to back up CRM software.
- Handle complaints, customer queries, resolve issues within specified timelines.
- Analyze customer complaints with focus on complaint reduction.
- Ensure constant engagement with customers.
- Conduct necessary research and follow with other departments on behalf of the customer before coming up with recommendations.
- Provide status update to customers on pending / ongoing cases.
- Escalate customer issues and report major problems to Superiors.
- Prepare ‘Exception Forms’ and collect the evidence to support the exception for customers in line with Policies & Procedures for management approval.
- Provide clarification to customers with regard to Customer Life Cycle Policies & Procedures.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and proactively raise issues for group discussions and information sharing.
- Collect customer feedback and provide reports.
- Participating in regular product training exercises to maintain product knowledge
- Reviewing data for accuracy and monitor data quality.
- Create Periodic Customer Surveys, and apply Customer KPIs
- Prepare periodic reports to superiors.
- Suggest processes development according to business needs. .
- Supervise and develop the CRM executives' performance.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Created and master planned by Egypt’s acclaimed YafaMac Developments, Emirates Heights is a coastal capital in its own right. Conceived to re-define integrated seaside living, the development guarantees to cater to residents’ every desire.
See all Careers and Jobs at Emirates Heights
Emirates Heights has...