- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 45,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Monitor the implementation of the local laws and regulations and companywide policies.
- Represent Novartis Legal to outside customers, in particular the government and industry associa-tions.
- Handle legal issues related to business development, alliance management, litigation, corporate governance, and labor law.
- Negotiate agreements for the local organization.
- Limit litigation risk exposure.
- Manage legal housekeeping (archiving of contracts, official documents, litigation documents, etc.).
- Keeping close follow up for the contract managements database -Active member of the Privacy Network representing all businesses in the country; Contact person for data privacy questions and global initiatives in respect to local data privacy
- Ensure, coordinate and support appropriate data privacy organization at country level; Coordinate compliance activities with Local Data Protection Coordinators and Global Head Data Privacy, including compliance assessments
- Support Local Data Protection Coordinators and the business to comply with local privacy and data protection laws and Novartis policies and guidelines; Support Local Data Protection Coordinators and local organizations to handle inspections, audits and data pri-vacy incidents according to legal requirements and internal policies and procedures
- Support the business to implement the privacy program in line with local laws and business needs
- Drive and coordinate the development of appropriate written local policies, procedures and training programs;
- rain Local Data Protection Coordinators / local organizations
- Support Local Data Protection Coordinators and local organizations to address every day compliance issues; Promote open door communication between the local privacy organization and the Global Privacy Network
- Share information and expertise with all businesses in the country
- Report regularly on major local developments and material issues to Global Head Data Privacy
- Interact with local data protection authorities/ensure submission of appropriate notifications
- Remain fully knowledgeable about privacy and data protection laws, local interpretations, developments and trends in Egypt
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to the evolving needs of patients worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at Novartis