- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
- Selects products for purchase by analyzing cost and quality of items in conjunction with department heads.
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms.
- Determines method of procurement such as direct purchase, quotes or bid.
- Prepares and reviews bid proposals and negotiates contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority and determines that statutory bid requirements are met.
- Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased, cost, delivery, product quality or performance and inventories.
- Discusses defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection and/or quality control personnel, users, vendors, and others to determine source of trouble and take corrective action.
- Prepares reports as requested, to enable financial analysis of all facets of Business Office operations.
- Other tasks, as may be assigned.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Cosmetics FMCG Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Mamiba is the leading Hotel amenities manufacturer and supplier in Egypt, established since 2006. Ever since the beginning of our operation, we strive to provide only the best quality products to our clients. We now serve 60% of the 5 star hotels in the Middle East and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mamiba