- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Handle overall legal activities including drafting, handling and reviewing contracts, agreements or other legal documents as well as various regulations, corporate legal dispute relates to operation, etc.
- Provide legal advisory and services interpretation to the management, including reviewing and advising on MOUs, contracts and other legal documents to ensure statutory compliance with existing law and regulatory requirements.
- Preparing the legal documentation for shareholders/directors meetings.
- For some cases, able to communicate with third party for legal agreement details and customers.
- Communicate with shareholders, BOD/BOC, and related personnel to assist and guide them in legal specific issues.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce Telecommunications
About this Company
TPAY is an A15 subsidiary, a start up accelerator that owns the laregest portfolio of digital companies in the MENA region since 1996.
See all Careers and Jobs at TPAY
TPAY is the region’s first and biggest open mobile payment platform that connects consumers, businesses, and mobile operators for...