- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Managing account objectives through supervising the work of team leaders and liaising with supporting functions teams to improve the performance and working on client satisfaction.
- Leading, training and managing team leaders of the account and handling any issues that may arise.
- Achieving account objectives and goals while motivating account staff.
- Communicates client needs and demands to team leaders
- Forecasts and tracks account performance metrics
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of service according to client needs and objectives
- Set team leaders and account advisors monthly objectives
- Applies operational, qualitative and business analysis of account performance
- Conduct process improvement opportunity analysis on all assigned projects in order to improve the performance
- Translate the yearly clients feedback to actions aiming at improving the level of satisfaction of the client and meeting the communicated objectives
- Acts on negative feedback received from the QA department on the monthly end user satisfaction survey to ensure better results for the following month
- Perform weekly on floor audit to ensure consistency in delivering the service to the end user across all advisors of the project
- Maintaining an updated practices of COPC approaches and standards and follow up on the implementation to meet the PST targets
- Follow up in daily basis the performance indicators and share the feedback to his team enclosed with the corrective and preventive actions recommended for enhancement and progress in all business platforms with solid acknowledgement regarding the team understanding and awareness towards all actions and implementation and oversee the fulfillment.
- Align with other support functions and ensure that all business requirements are considered and contribute the HR team of performing the technical interviews to select the targeted criteria.
- Audit on teams actions, orders and procedures; frequently conduct skip level meetings to insure equal chances of support upon his assigned team members and encourage healthy environment which lead to better opportunity of achieving the targets and benchmarks.
- Supervise and direct operation team leaders and provide support - within the process frame - in the unusual case escalations if any and coach the team actions.
- Communicates with the client concerning the business reviews, operational results and participate in client’s meetings and align to the general strategies and actions aiming to improving the level of satisfaction of the client and meeting the set CSS benchmark.
- Ensure the non-disclosure agreement is completely running with no fail.
Areas Job Impacts:
- Impacts on client satisfaction and account growth
- Impacts on team working environment & Employee Satisfaction
- Impacts on projected revenues & profitability
Contacts within Raya but outside own area of work:
Contacts outside Raya:
People Management & Leadership:
- Full leadership and guidance responsibilities
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Required skills, expertise & Knowledge:
- Very good Operational Knowledge
- Understanding of CRM (and other related software)
- Understanding of client’s business areas at all levels
- Knowledge of policies & procedures
- Knowledge of current performance metrics
- Knowledge of all COPC requirements
- Awareness of SOD
- Awareness of Call Center Business
- Awareness of Client related industries
- Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Good Time Management
- Client Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Quality Focus
- Decision-Making Skills
- Analytical skills
- Skills to identify and analyze problems
- Skills to maximize resources utilization
- Skills to improve process efficiency
- 3-5 years of work experience in the Call Center industry 2 of which would need to be in the management of people
- Arabic Language is Mandatory
- Fluency in English and other languages is required as per the account nature
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center