- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Prepares, examines, or recommends the implementation of proposals for production, packaging, plant and equipment processing, maintenance, industrial processes, product design, process design and expansion processes.
- Policies shall be implemented as soon as they are approved and fully supervised.
- Prepare and supervise the implementation of the necessary procedures for the production, packing, processing of the plant by number and machinery, maintenance, industrial processes, product design and process design
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of production personnel ( workers etc.)
- Determine the amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards .
- Report to upper management .
More than 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Sasco stationery group is engaged in paper converting and plastic stationery products and it is the exclusive licensee of Reynolds France.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sasco Group
Established in 1975 with its headquarters in Egypt, the group has grown rapidly to become a market leader in every segment that it...