- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Preparation of marketing and sales plan for meat products (sheep, cows, fish, camels)
- Develop existing meat products and create new products.
- Development of marketing and marketing plans for new products
- Development of internal processes for farms and slaughterhouses for meat.
- Assisting in increasing the volume of sales by 10% while achieving the highest profitability according to the relevant standards
- Lead and develop the marketing and sales team
- Setting a pricing strategy targeting the largest market share
- Achieve customer satisfaction rate and follow-up and create a sustainable competitive advantage
- Evaluate the market reaction towards advertising programs or policy of distribution or packaging in order to review the changing marketing strategies and competitiveness.
- Conducting marketing studies, whether on current products or new products.
- Establish new partnerships in different countries in meat products.
- Establishing long-term contracts in meat products with large companies in various foreign markets
- Participate in the development of the estimated annual budget for many sectors and departments of the company and work to rationalize costs and expenses and open other ways to increase income and raise the return on investment ROI.
- Work on the introduction of the latest technologies and methods used to improve work and productivity with the speed of implementation with the required quality.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
- Master of Marketing and Sales Experience
- Experience in the field of meat and meat products not less than 15 years .
- Professional knowledge of the company's products (meat products) -
- Professional knowledge of project systems and customer requirements and delivery
- Professional knowledge of technical standards in product development, marketing and sales
Skills and abilities required:
- Decision making skills - Problem solving skills - Management skills - organizational skills and planning - Communication skills - Innovation and creativity skills - Awareness of quality - awareness of cost - Computer and Internet skills - analytical skills
Languages required: -
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English
- Prefer another language (French) too