- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- MBA at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Job
- Be responsible for the Human Resources Department in the Academy as well as the complete planning of any issues related to the employees .
- Set strategic plan and develop the human resource department which includes employees recruitment , reviewing of contracts and training of employees to boost their performance.
- Be responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing employees in the right departments to best use their talents .
- Handle employee relations , payroll, benefits and conditions and process their performance.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the administrative functions of the academy in order to resolve issues between management and employees .
- Oversee specialists in their duties ,consult with executives on strategic planning and link the academy's management to its employees .
- Consult with employers to identify needs and preferred qualifications .
- Interview applicants concerning their experience , education and skills as well as contact references and perform background checks .
5 to 7 years
MBA at least
Education Human Resources
About this Company
رؤية المعهد :
See all Careers and Jobs at Nile Academy for Science
تحقيق التنافسية و الرياده محليا واقليميا من خلال تقديم برامج هندسية تتوافق مع متطلبات سوق العمل
وتعزيز المشاركة المجتمعية وتنمية البحث العلمي.
رسالة المعهد :
الالتزام بالعمل وفقا للمعايير الاكاديمية لكي نتمكن من...