- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Coordinate the architectural designs, drawings and specifications for all project disciplines
- Managing and arranging meetings with the clients / consultants to acquire all missing information or documents and gather facts defines design and space planning problems, possible solutions and secure approvals of proposals.
- Review designs or engineering plans, specifications and contract documents to ensure completion for pricing & implementation.
- Perform and check quantity surveying works and materials take-off to insure the accuracy of quantities in the Bill of Quantity (BOQ).
- Advise Subcontractors on the interpretation of plans, recommends changes when necessary.
- Review preliminary designs, working drawings using computer aided software (AutoCAD), specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
- Reviews Subcontractor's shop drawings by using computer aided software (AutoCAD) to ensure compliance with specifications and contract agreements by checking them for technical accuracy according to the project accepted guideline`s and delivery time frames.
- Assisting in preparing the project time schedule
- Gathering the required data sheets and preparing the vendors list for the project
- Coordination with the site construction team starting from handover of the projects complete documents till the completion of the project
- Reviews product, analyzes materials and determines appropriateness for application to projects.
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Ensure bid packets contain relevant engineering drawings, designs of bid document.
- Weekly site visits to follow-up on the progress of works, fulfilment of the time schedule and project contract
- Design and prepare all shop drawings for projects and to be submitted to the client.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
We at Grid Fine Finishes provide quality and unparalleled architectural and finishing services that we customize to cater to our client’s unique needs. More importantly, we ensure exclusive distinctiveness, guaranteeing that our clients will not see the same concepts...
See all Careers and Jobs at Grid Fine Finishes