- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Social media management - Overall responsibility for social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc ), including content and identification of new opportunities for engagement and one to one interaction.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Content/Advertising - Responsible social media content including development, management & optimization.
- Manage digital advertising campaigns to support brands as required.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Management Consulting Marketing and Advertising Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Stellar is a leading provider of tailored and results-driven training programs in the fields of pharmaceutical training, medical training, and professional development.
See all Careers and Jobs at Stellar
Our focus is in offering quality training programs that are aligned with the client’s needs and...