- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- This position is responsible for outside sales for our company by contacting customers introducing our services.
- The Sales Rep. will be responsible for selling, rental generators, Forklifts, Heavy equipments, Reefer containers, Loaders, Transformers ….etc
- Customers and prospects to be contacted in person, by phone, and by email to address rental needs for generators and other machines.
- This position will report to the management and will receive additional direction and support needed.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Basic mechanical knowledge of generators, forklifts, containers and engines.
- Computer skills to include use of Excel, Work, PowerPoint, and Email.
- Skilled in typing, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret detailed written bid specifications.
- Must work well with others and possess good people skills. Will be working closely with multiple departments such as Sales, Service, Rental, Parts and Manufacturing.
- Ability to call on customers and prospects at all levels of business.
- Provide immediate response to any rate inquiry from customers or prospects.
- Prepare detailed and descriptive written quotations for parts sales or rental units.
- Efficiently use computers, databases and software programs to provide fast responses to customers.
- Submit timely call reports and expense reports.
- Assure a professional appearance when in front of customers.
- Schedule efficient call routes to provide the maximum number of personal visits possible weekly.
- Develop strong working relationships with customers to assure long term, repeat business.
- Communicate regularly with management to discuss sales leads and opportunities.
- Become a part of customer trade associations and groups to promote our company, products and services.
- Improve product knowledge through self study, working with technicians in the field, and attending available training sessions.