- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Manage social media team between strategist, content creators, media buying and designers.
- Plan and execute plans to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Create social media strategies to achieve clients marketing targets including SWOT analysis, competitive analysis, tactics, determine brand persona & brand voice
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with account managers and Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new plans.
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Content management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Implement a content editorial calendar & publishing schedule to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, iterate and publish social media ads.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Broadcasting and Film Marketing and Advertising Online Media
About this Company
Hive Studio provides full media services, including 2D & 3D animation, corporate videos, documentaries, digital marketing and all other media-related services, as well as web design & mobile applications development.
See all Careers and Jobs at Hive Studio
Hive Studio has become a leader in the production &...