- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Analyze, implement and maintain compensation systems in accordance to Carina fashion compensation and benefits concepts
- Gather and analyze external and internal compensation data to consistently ensure fair and equitable treatment of employees in terms of position evaluation
- Plan and monitor annual budget for payroll and benefits.
- Develop and improve all benefits plans as Medical insurance, Life insurance, pension program,….etc.
- Work closely with managers and supervisors in regard to compensation and benefits schemes;
- Ensure employees' solid understanding of different rewards system through on going communication and awareness sessions;
- Work closely with HR Manager – OD & TA to ensure retaining high calibers.
- Issue agreed on reports on timely manner.
- Developing and updating job descriptions through job analysis to help articulate the most important job duties needed from an employee
- Implementing the performance appraisal plan in regards to competencies and rating scales and making recommendations to achieve the best results in assessing employees’ performance
- Following up on performance improvement plans for employees with unsatisfactory performance to make sure they are supported in improving their performance
- Handling employee grievances and communicating them to the right stakeholders and making sure employees get the best resolution
- Developing company policies and procedures to have an internal control system
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Retail
About this Company
CARINA brand was launched in 1996 by Al Kassm Group with production facilities comprised of seven factories specialized in the production of women wear; as well as children’s stockings and men’s socks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Carina Wear
CARINA body wear filled a void in the local market for seamless women...