- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Assists in all collection processes.
- Coordinates daily finance operations including bank matters and prepares daily journals while ensuring all business transactions are recorded.
- Prepares bank reconciliation.
- Updates financial data in databases.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Updates accounts receivable and assist with the invoices issuance, insuring the accuracy of all invoices.
- Follows established procedures for processing receipts for cash & cheques.
- Monitors cash flow and control money transmission tools.
- Handles the cash/treasury management system.
- Ensures that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational requirements.
- Assesses the impact of problems such as late payments and limited cash flow.
- Reviews the interest calculations and ensures the compliance with loans and overdraft agreements.
- Coordinates with the Finance team.
- Working hours: From 10 am to 6 pm (One Day Off per week).
- Location: Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Progate Development is a Real Estate Developer, established in 2010, aiming to propose to customers their perfected housing and investment opportunities. Progate Development offers a wide geographical range of projects as well as a full spectrum of projects; commercial,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Progate Development