- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Ensures implementation of HR strategies and policies focusing on achievement
- Performs human resources management, personnel, or payroll administration activities
- involving responsibility for the interpretation and application of rules, laws and policies.
- Completes classification studies, job audits and other activities to identify duties and responsibilities assigned to employees; develops job descriptions, job specifications, organization charts and other materials to describe positions and duties performed by employees; determines appropriate classifications for individual positions.
- Conducts wage and salary surveys by collecting and evaluating salary data; prepares
- recommendations or requests for salary changes; determines salary changes authorized for specific actions, such as appointments, promotions, transfers, demotions and reinstatements.
- Collects and analyzes data on personnel selection procedures and methods
- Performs centralized or agency recruiting activities; prepares recruiting announcements or other information concerning job vacancies; interviews applicants and evaluates application forms;
- Prepares, processes, reviews, analyzes, or approves employee personnel transactions; ensures compliance with applicable laws and rules concerning appointments, promotions,demotions, transfers, separations and other actions.
- Interprets rules and laws concerning employee personnel actions; advises agency personnel staff, employees, supervisors and managers on various personnel related issues.
- Maintains a system of employee personnel records.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office