- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job title: SCHEDULER/Planner/Backoffice/Coordinator
- The schedules is in charge of organizing the audit with all the related tasks/activities, according to contract specification (audit time and auditor allocation according to the scope and level of risk defined at contract review stage) as described Production, Audit Preparation)
- SEIBLE Scheduling- all audits.
- Operations schedule: Dash board, real time, updating all details
- Mail communication to all clients: audit request, finalization, certificate draft , invoice, payment
- Certificate header completion
- XML report generation to the auditor.
- Invoice for each client service.
- Invoice statement
- Aging report CIDS/DSO
- RECEVALBE statement.
- Certificate preparation
- Cover letter
- Scanning of 1 &2
- Sent logo use guideline to client with scanned certificate
- CSS form sending.
- CSS form receiving, and saving.
- CSS consolidate yearly.
- Customer complaint to client
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Engineering Services