- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Compares prices amongst various vendors in order to make sound purchasing decisions.
- Works within a given budget to purchase goods and services for an organization.
- Ensures that products are delivered in a timely manner, and that the quality of the goods received is satisfactory.
- Negotiates with contractors on price, mode of shipping, and delivery time.
- Orders goods such as office supplies on a continuing basis in order to maintain certain inventory levels.
- Checks invoices for accuracy, and authorizes the accounts payable department to issue payment.
- Evaluates the performance of certain vendors in order to decide whether or not to continue buying from them.
- Checking Inventories items continuously in order to determine which ones need to be purchased.
- Enters data concerning inventory and order amounts into a computer database. (ERP System)
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies