- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, annual bonus / stock options
About the Job
Wecraftech is opening an office in Egypt to staff and outsource technical talent worldwide. We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
You must be hands-on and able to work directly on projects while growing the technical team then we’d like to meet you.
- Building and leading the company office in Alexandria.
- Recruiting and hiring our technical team.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a multi-priority environment with demanding timelines
- Execution of well-defined project tasks
- Partnering with architecture and senior technical leadership contributes to and may own technical design and specifications, writes code, and assists in development of new applications and products and enhancements to existing applications and products.
- Strong and effective communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pay attention to minute detail and quality
- Initiative, adaptability, and willingness to learn
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Hands-on in coding, testing, and debugging new software / applications or making enhancements to existing software / applications.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Engineering Services