- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage a team of contact center Reps & their KPIs.
- Understand all organization’s products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate same to all team
- Monitor calls & perform coaching sessions to ensure that procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to.
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback.
- Handle escalated cases & follow up on customer satisfaction.
- Conduct regular review of all call center agents’ performance and organize training sessions for under performers.
- Hold weekly meetings & One to one meetings to discuss team's current status, required action plans & deliver bonus.
- Schedule and organize shift patterns for other team members to ensure that customers are never left unattended to.
- Provide weekly reports to management about team's performance and most failed attributes.
- Submit regular reports to management and seek new ideas and strategies to improve performance at the center.
- Prepare forecasts and budgets for the call center.
- Facilitate and organize training session for all agents and participate in recruitment of new call center agents.
- Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment for all other team members and delegate duties to all team members.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Mothol Target is to provide a mix of "human resource outsourcing" and "IT" services to remote clients located in Arab Gulf and Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at MOTHOL