- Experience Needed:
- More than 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Define projects’ scope of work and manage the strategy of projects’ plan and execution plan, in terms of projects’ “shop drawing, procurement and construction”, to establish criteria and standards of projects’ completion.
- Strategize and evaluate resources availability and decide either to depend on in-house resources or outsourced ones in order to ensure a profitable portfolio of projects aligned with the company’s strategy of operation.
- Drive collaboration between stakeholders, “for the execution plan”, by planning shop drawing tasks, procurement process cycle, construction work methodology and sequences of work with all required resources.
- Build partnerships with subcontractors, “in the case of outsourcing in the execution plan”, and select the most appropriate subcontractors to execute projects issues-free and hazards-free following the set standards.
- Decide on different construction methodologies and inform the projects’ team of it, in either cases of executing the plan by in-house or out sourced resources, according to the set budget, to maintain the projects’ profitability.
- Set manpower utilization strategies for each project to keep an efficient supply of human resource over all projects and advise on relocations, rotations and transfers of personnel during projects and after completion.
- Design the project layout and the manoeuvring of material and equipment for mobilization facilities (such as storage area, workshop area and site offices) in order to ensure a practical and organized execution of different work activities.
- Review and analyze inventory in terms of material quantities and needed space of warehousing accordingly to maintain the safety and durability of materials.
- Analyze and design the temporary facility needs, such as electricity, labor camp building or renting in order to create an enabling surrounding environment to facilitate the projects’ execution.
- Review, analyse and take decisions from progress reports and cost tracking reports to avoid budget variations or delays in project progress.
- Follow up with the Technical Office department on the methodology and proceedings of projects in order to control the wastage of steel, concrete and formwork.
- Monitor the payments of invoices to subcontractors against quantities and comply with the clients’ requirements in order to optimize cash flows and overall project budgets.
- Set quality and safety plans based on the contract requirements and manage inspection testing procedures in order to make sure that all standards are being considered.
- Review the long-lead items and analyze the longest critical path in order to ensure an organized sequencing of projects’ network activities.
- Follow up on the close-out phase in terms of scheduling demobilization, testing and commissioning, generating certificates, drafting as-built drawings and operation manuals, variation orders and overall compensation of the project in order to successfully and profitably conclude all projects in the portfolio.
More than 20 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services