- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
About the Job
- Develop social media calendars, write posts, select images and image text and schedule posts in a timely manner that is cohesive and consistent with the brand message.
- Post to social media pages in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Effectively and aggressively grow social media channels.
- Organize and track marketing campaigns and social media data
- Facilitate digital marketing projects from start to finish, including oversight and hands-on involvement in digital marketing tactics.
- Conduct/execute market research, analyze markets, trends and audience groups.
- Conduct brand evaluation, brand positioning, and brand-related deliverable.
- Work with digital marketing tools, to pull, review and provide analysis
- Assist in other areas of marketing and business development.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Media Production