- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Meeting monthly sales targets.
- Creating shop drawings for projects sites.
- Contacting with clients to revise clients requirements in order to prepare solutions and price offers.
- Recommending technical solutions in order to add value and meet customer's requirements.
- Sending RFQs to suppliers and vendors.
- Preparing client quotations and price offers as per collected BOQ and specs.
- Discussing payment terms and conditions with his up-lines.
- Sending final BOQ and cost to purchasing and finance departments in order to proceed operations.
- Providing clients with technical support.Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Following up with clients.
- Recording the POC results.
- Meeting quotations SLA.
- Attending meetings with customers to explain technical solutions and quotations.
- Delivering technical presentations internally and externally.
- Testing new products.
- Searching for new products and solutions to meet clients requirements.
- Catching new suppliers and vendors, and creating relationships with them.
- Attending exhibitions, seminars, training.
- Creating marketing documents.
- Preparing submittals (catalogues, samples, compliance sheets, etc.)
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Electronics and Semiconductors Telecommunications
About this Company
Gravity Smart Systems is a market-Ieading innovator of light current systems and contracting provider for all businesses in various industries. We provide the designing, efficiency and performance your business desires. We are uniquely positioned to innovate new ways in which...
See all Careers and Jobs at Gravity Smart Systems