- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to appropriate personnel.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, .etc.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Review office daily cleaning process and ensure everything is in order
- Follow up on the canteen supplies
- Monitors visitor access and issues passes as required.
- Receives, sorts, and distribute mails
- Order and record local and international courier as required
- Receive and review admin invoices from representatives and take the necessary actions
- Getting initial quotations from supplies via phone calls
- Performs other clerical duties as needed.
1 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
IACC Holdings is a privately owned investment company with a focus on shipping and logistics. Our origins trace back to 1979, when industry pioneer Mostafa El Ahwal founded International Associated Cargo Carrier (IACC). Decades of being at the forefront of the Egyptian and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Transmar International