- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Working as ELV Engineer for design/implementation project.
- Coordinate with consultants, contractors and sub-contractors and involve in design/review/ implementation of all ELV functions and discipline required for the project.
- Supervise contractors / subcontractors to carry out site works according to design intent and the suppliers for timely delivery of equipment.
- Assure that the installations of ELV related systems (CCTV, ACS, PA, BGM, BMS etc.) are in compliance with drawings, required specifications and standards.
- Responsible for the site work implementation and documentation in order to achieve the project target completion date.
- Report to the Senior Manager of site progress and problems being encountered for assistance and guidance.
- Keep records and related data of site progress in order to maintain regular/timely update to Senior Manager.
- Attend site meetings regularly and liaise with others for details of works and coordination of requirements amongst various parties.
- Involve in testing and commissioning of the installed systems and ensure compliance and handover.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services