- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Raise the level of awareness of ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC brand and portfolio in the assigned region.
- Strengthen ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC connections via lead the development and capture of client relationships, strategic initiatives, and emerging opportunities in the public sector or contractors with proven relationships with all decision makers.
- Enable the business to increase the regional funnel and incubate validated commercial opportunities based on the annual budget.
- Deliver technical presentations, advice customers on best energy solutions from the company integrated energy solutions and negotiate with prospective clients for allocation of work to the company.
- Analyze opportunities, act upon them, create and maintain funnel of opportunities commensurate with growth ambition of the company and communicate those to senior management.
- Develop projects’ pipeline via clients’ visits, job site visits, training, projects presentations, and account plans for key customers.
- Support all commercial efforts related to ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC portfolio within a specific region.
- Drive the process to research the client’s aspirations and sharing this knowledge and intelligence with the team.
- Provide input on new service offerings based on customer feedback and industry trends to anticipate future customer demands.
- Facilitate and own client’s commercial journey from Co-discovering of needs, Co-creating of opportunities and contributing to bids.
- Work in a cross-functional environment to own, progress and close a business case that feeds into proposal development.
- Develop and maintain relationships with ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC Business unit Sales and technical support to educate, support, maximize service sales and meet customer expectations.
- Develop Quarterly & annually projects’ pipeline reports and present it to senior management.
- Represent ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC at targeted trade shows and industry events based on the regional director recommendations.
- Maintain competitive intelligence respective account assignment.
- Provide support for deal processes, including deal structuring, contract negotiation, and overall communication with internal and external parties.
- Support in developing business proposals and quotations on time to meet customer RFQs.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Energy and Utilities Manufacturing
About this Company
Owing to a successful growth rate year after year and aligning with the expansion strategy of the company, by operating in 5 diversified energy segments:
See all Careers and Jobs at Elsewedy Electric
1. Cables & Accessories.
2. Energy Management (Meters).
4. Renewable Energy...