- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Performance Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Create annual preventive maintenance plan (monthly - weekly).
- Conduct a visual inspection on the machine within the week of the preventive maintenance.
- Supervise on checking the machine during start-up with production.
- Follow-up on analyzing the machines’ problems and the repairing job orders.
- Implement the mega projects starting with civil work after determining the requirements needed for the project.
- Support the maintenance team in creating new mega projects maintenance plan.
- Follow-up on any machines’ breakdown repairing process made by the technicians.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
EGIC was established in 1991. - In 1995, it became the first importer of PP-R water pipes. - In 1997, it expanded its importing activities to reach the drainage pipes. - In 2001, production started: EGIC started producing a small range of fittings, and grew to the extent that...
See all Careers and Jobs at EGIC