- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Managing a resource capacity plan or resource forecast to help understand resource availability for projects
- Developing project management standards and processes and encouraging the use of those standards and processes
- Ensuring the effective preparation and delivery of all project events and meetings and production of all necessary documentation
- Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
- Monitor Project overhead and capital expenses to ensure achievement of cost efficiency and acting to correct any adverse variances
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
- Establishes and manages processes supporting the Project Steering Committee, streamlining communications between Project Managers and project sponsors and empowering the committee to engage in meaningful and efficient debate of priorities and resource availability. ongoing evaluation of project activity and reporting on project progress
- Responsible for coordinating from attending meetings and taking minutes, to receiving project documents and compiling a summary that includes a project plan, target date and list of responsibilities and responsible person.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Implementing scoring and prioritization models to help assess which requests should be approved.
- Capturing project requests and ensuring each request has sufficient information to assess the project.
- Coordinate and ensure timely, effective and engaging communications for projects.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Dar El Khebrah ( licensed by the Egyptian Ministry of Manpower) was established for the purpose of developing and enhancing the field of human resources. The organization started its activities supported by the special experience of the members of its board of directors in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Dar El Khebrah