- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,500 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- A procurement specialist is responsible for the supplier contracts creation that delivers continuous supply to the operation/sales team,
- He must coordinate with the operation team consistently track contracts to ensure price and quantities in line with the targets.
- The procurement specialist updates all contracts and renews the due ones on time for supply continuity and in line with the sales requirements.
- He also reviews supplier reliability and performance to address issues.
- Discover suppliers and business partners
- Reach out to potential suppliers based on target crops
- Bring samples and prices
- Actual orders fulfillment placed by the sales department
- Proceed with the agreement with the sales department and communicate with the operation team to execute
- Manage packing material inventory
- Pack material ordering
- Packing material contracts and agreements in terms of price and quality
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers
- Resolve contract discrepancies with suppliers
- Document and update supplier database on the system
- Track actual prices vs contract prices
- Track actual quantities vs contract quantities
- Car maintenance tracking and follow-ups
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Joe Trade Co S.A.E was established in 1982, dealing with imports and exports.
See all Careers and Jobs at Joe Trade Company
In 1995, the company expanded to the manufacture of animal feed including fish feed , poultry feed and pet food. Additionally, the company was a sole agent for the Danish Company “Memcorn” for...