- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Oversee all daily activities for assigned customers.
- Expand and build strong, long-term relationships with primary contacts, key stakeholders and Senior Managers within each assigned customer.
- Anticipate, develop, and propose creative solutions to satisfy the objectives and challenges of assigned customers.
- Identify and resolve situations within assigned customers that could lead to attrition or inhibit growth. And provide constructive feedback to management.
- Assist with and participate in customer account reviews.
- Conduct detailed customer surveys to uncover needs or issues.
- Maintain and update documents related to customer accounts and business reports
- Develop new business opportunities in every customer communication.
- Coordinate calls, meetings and communications between management and customers.
- Validate and qualify new customers before referring to the appropriate sales manager.
- Assist in developing sales and marketing initiatives.
- Assist technical and marketing teams in developing marketing materials and proposals.
- Generate customer reports on periodic basis.
- Complete assigned monthly goals
0 to 1 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Mamiba is the leading Hotel amenities manufacturer and supplier in Egypt, established since 2006. Ever since the beginning of our operation, we strive to provide only the best quality products to our clients. We now serve 60% of the 5 star hotels in the Middle East and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mamiba