- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Attend meetings and coordinate between consultants (Urban, Architectural, Civil, Landscaping... etc.), external agencies, contractors, property owners and other utility services for assigned projects.
- Working through a team work in preparing and design owner initial proposals for Landscape, Architectural, Interior projects.
- Reviews, coordinates& files all the design and shop drawings and BOQs which is being received from consultants (Architectural, Civil& Electromechanical).
- Provide assistance to project manager and all the site stuff and supervise office engineering construction.
- Review and process construction for project design submittals and ensure forms as per existing standards, prepare needed shop drawings according to ongoing site works.
- Perform inspection and prepare documents for entire contract work projects.
- Administer contractor’s work and ensure compliance with submitted contract documents.
- Analyze and recommend changes to contracts and prepare necessary amendments in contract document.
- Ensure all contract works in compliance with contract documents.
- Review and issue order to pay for subcontractors’ invoices.
- Supervise office staff for all administrative works that include processing and reviewing of progress payments for contractors.
- Perform all requested QS (Quantity Survey) works (Civil including bending lists, Architectural finishing works … etc.) according to site’s contractors and subcontractors’ ongoing works.
- Perform frequent site visits in order to follow up site works.
- Prepare site works documentation, writing monthly, weekly, daily technical reports and compare it with the proposed project time schedules.
- Provide Sales Dept. with all the requested technical support services which includes assisting clients with external tech issues, unit’s architecture modifications and proposed finish works, providing support in person, or even on the phone.
- Prepare technical telemetry for client's modification orders.
- Provide Legal Affairs Dept. with all the requested technical support services in order to finalize all needed projects licenses from the Authorities, Governmental & Accreditation entities.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
Al Qamzi Group Egypt is a pioneer Egyptian Emaratian Developer in the touristic and building investments in Egypt and UAE as well.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Qamzi Group Egypt
Our organisation team including pioneering, high experienced Engineers from various branches, Accounting team, Marketing and Sales team.