- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A big data engineer understands how to apply technologies to solve big data problems and to develop innovative big data solutions. A big data engineer generally works on implementing complex big data projects with a focus on collecting, parsing, managing, analyzing and visualizing large sets of data to turn information into insights using multiple platforms.
- Extensive knowledge in different programming and scripting languages like Scala, Java, PHP and/or Linux Scripting.
- Extensive with (NoSQL and RDBMS) databases such as Solr, HBase, Kudu, Oracle or DB2.
- Experience with Hadoop (HDFS, Hive, Impala, Sqoop, Flume, and Kafka)
- In-depth knowledge of Map-Reduce and Spark programming
- Hands on ETL tools like Streamset, NiFi, Informatica or Datastage.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Additional qualifications should include:
- To have a Bachelor’s in computer science or software engineering.
- To enjoy being challenged and to solve complex problems on a daily basis.
- To Have Strong object-oriented & design pattern development skills.
- To be able to tune Hadoop solutions to improve performance and end-user experience.
- To be able to work in teams and collaborate with others to clarify requirements.
- To be able to assist in documenting requirements as well as resolve conflicts or ambiguities.
About this Company
EJADA is a leading IT services & solutions provider in the Middle East & North Africa enabling enterprises to maintain the competitive edge in today’s dynamic market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ejada (Cairo)