- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical+Social Insurance+Transportation
About the Job
Software Test Analysts are tasked with testing the operation of a system or application under controlled conditions to evaluate the results. In other words, Testing can be regarded as the process of validating and verifying that a program, application or product meets the business and technical requirements
- Ensuring proper test coverage based on requirements and design specifications.
- Review test cases written by peers to ensure that all requirements are covered
- Verify that implemented software meets the business requirements
- Perform functional and UI testing for new or modified features based on quality standards
- Record and document results and compare to expected results.
- Thorough understanding of software testing methodologies, QA tools and Agile principles
- Plan, perform and evaluate security tests from a variety of perspectives
- For a given project scenario, identify security test objectives based on functionality
- Identify areas where additional or enhanced security testing may be needed
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- From 1 to 3 years of experience in software testing
- Software development life cycle
- Software testing methodologies & agile methodologies
- Software test life cycle
- Software defect life cycle
- Attention to details
- Experience in automation testing (web & mobile), Non-functional testing experience (i.e. Web load/performance testing, Security/Pen testing).
- Familiar with functional automation tools like Selenium or equivalent.
- Familiar with software life cycle & defect life cycle
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Experienced in test levels & test type
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- ISTQB Certified is a must
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience with java is must
- Participates in formal reviews of business requirements and application designs.
- Defect Tracking
- Internet Navigation
- Functional Automation Scripting & Test Execution
- Test Design & Test case creation
- Test Data Creation
- Requirement Trace
- Non-Functional (Performance, Load, Stress)
About this Company
Masary is an Egyptian company established in 2009 with a focus to serve unbanked and under banked consumers through revamping the payments eco-system with new relationships and business models between Service providers and Merchants. Masary has now grown into a leading payment...
See all Careers and Jobs at Masary