Skills And Tools:
- Senior Sales representatives will be a driving force among our sales team.
- They shall have the ability to work quickly, honestly, and effectively to build relationships with our consumers will set the bar for our other sales professionals.
- Daily tasks will include meeting and facilitating consumer demands, creating innovative solutions to solve consumer concerns, and motivating sales staff to reach their personal best without compromising quality, present and sell products or services to our clients.
- They contact potential buyers, present products and services, answer questions and discuss pricing.
- Senior Sales representatives as well can drive the company sales by continually identifying new sales opportunities and maintaining existing customer relationships.
- They lead less experienced sales representatives and develop sales pipelines to manage sales quotas; that shall be as well able to determine the effectiveness of personal sales strategies, keeping abreast of the latest industry trends, and providing excellent after-sales service to retain customers.
- They should as well be able to identify unmet customer needs and recommend improvements to the product line accordingly.
- In order for the Senior sales representative to succeed they shall be target-driven and adept at persuading customers to make purchases.
- Ultimately, a top-performing senior sales representative should be able to communicate effectively with customers and sales employees as well as demonstrate exceptional organizational, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assisting less experienced Sales Representatives in answering technical questions posed by customers during outbound telephone calls.
- Providing support to less experienced Sales Representatives as needed.
- Identifying potential customers through networking initiatives, cold-calling, and email communications.
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations to potential and existing customers.
- Preparing regular sales reports as well as sales territory plans.
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and product success to determine customer preferences.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Promptly submitting customers' purchase orders to the relevant department for processing.
- Resolving customer complaints in a timely and professional manner to maintain customer loyalty.
- Expanding industry knowledge by attending educational workshops and reading professional publications.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company offers and products.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Be knowledgeable about the product
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Answer questions about the products
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Engaging with new prospective customers and representing the company.
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, events, and high-level prospecting.
- Articulating the solutions and services available and tailoring it to client-specific needs
- Meeting set targets and working closely with Marketing and Sales by methodically working on and following up on a variety of pro-active sales activity.
- Consistently achieving quarterly and annual KPIs
- Making use of technology to set up meetings, webinars, and other digital events whilst travel is limited.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Customer service experience highly preferred
- Competent presentation skills
- Ability to learn about various products, and display and share this knowledge in a confident manner
- Possess a passion for finding and selling to new customers
- Have an understanding of business relationships and how to develop healthy client relations
- Possess a determination to meet and exceed sales goals
- Ability to motivate and encourage other salespeople with enthusiasm
- Retain a track record of success in closing sales and delivering quality product
- Have a willingness to follow through to see that every customer receives their product and is satisfied with the outcome
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Property Consultant - Sales Re...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago
- Property Consultant - Sales Re...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago